Eurecat has developed sensitive, selective and environmentally sustainable methods to identify emerging organic pollutants in the water, sediment/sludge, air and biota around us, using cutting-edge techniques for both the extraction and separation phases. The services offered include:
- Technical advice with regard to chemical analysis.
- Development of analytical methods on demand.
- Optimisation and validation of chromatography methods.
- Analysis of environmental samples, particularly air samples.
- Monitoring of air quality.
Within this area, Eurecat is also working on designing management systems for odour pollution, through a series of projects implemented on a citizen science basis.